We work hard to make shopping here quick and easy. Please read the information below and then let us know if you have any questions.
HOW TO ORDER
1. You can order online at our websites 24/7/365.
2. Our shopping carts are secure, so your payment information is safe.
3. Order by e-mail - contact us
4. Order by Mail: Send payment in envelope addressed to:
10151 University Blvd #505
Orlando, FL 32817
Make checks payable to: Berkey Water filter Systems.
Note: Contact us by e-mail or by phone prior to mailing your payment. We will contact you upon receipt.
4. Phone: Call 1-877-248-1281. If we don’t answer, please leave a message. We will call you back as soon as possible.
5. Call us on Skype ID: nollfamily
9:00AM – 5:00PM M-F Central Standard Time (except holidays).
Click here for a Time Zone Conversion Map
Yes, we do ship internationally to nearly every country in the world. However, we are unable to accept credit cards from some countries, so in these cases a wire transfer may be required.Please e-mail us regarding your order and method of payment and we will contact you with information regarding your purchase.
TAXES AND DUTIES
We assume no responsibility for informing you about taxes and duties imposed by other countries. Determining this information and payment of taxes and duties are your responsibility.
COST OF SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY
The shipping cost depends on the weight of the product, where you live, and the price of the product. You can calculate your shipping costs in 3 easy steps.
1. Selecting the product you wish to purchase by clicking the “Buy Now!” button, which places your item in the shopping cart.
2. Type in your shipping address, select your country, and chose the appropriate form of shipping (Global Express) and click the “Apply” button. NOTE: This does not charge your card, it only calculates shipping.
3. To order, just finish entering the payment information, then click the “Place Order” button.
How long your product will take to arrive will depend on the destination and delivery method chosen. Contact us and we will provide an approximate delivery date.
We will send you a tracking number after your item has shipped.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you have good information regarding imposition of duties and methods of getting your product out of customs.
USING A FREIGHT FORWARDER
You can ship to a freight forwarder in the U.S., but you must pay by wire transfer.
Be sure to provide us with their Business Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email, as well as your Account Number or Box #.
NOTE: Please remember to type in the correct billing address separately.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT METHODS
All transactions are in US dollars
Here are the various forms of payment that we accept.
• Credit Card: We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We will do address verification to protect you from identity theft, so be sure to enter the correct billing address, in addition to the correct shipping address.
• Paypal: We are pleased to offer paypal as a payment.
• Money Order/Cashier’s Check: If you pay by cashier’s check, place the order as usual and select “Money Order/Cashiers Check” as form of payment under Credit Card. Then send the check to the following address:
10151 University Blvd #505
Orlando, FL 32817, USA
NOTE: Funds must be drawn on a US Bank. We will wait until the check clears your bank before releasing the product for shipment.
• Wire Transfer: Place the order as usual and select “Wire Transfer” as form of payment under credit card. We will send you instructions to complete the wire transfer. NOTE: there is a $25 wire transfer fee to cover bank charges.
• Western Union
• Sorry, no C.O.D., personal checks or Freight Collect orders.
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY AND SERVICE
All Berkey Water Filter System are serviced and warranted here in the States.
The cost of shipping both ways is your responsibility.
We do not service them, so you will need to send them directly to the manufacturer if they malfunction after 30 days of purchase.
LANGUAGE, MEASUREMENT AND POWER CONVERSIONS
Unit purchased in the United States or Canada cannot be converted from feet to meters by the factory nor by the local authorized international distributor. Metric units are only available through the authorized international distributors.
International Electric Power converters are the responsibility of the customer. Products sold on this website conform to U.S. power supply standards.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TARIFFS AND IMPORT FEES
Duties or other import costs are not included in the price of the merchandise or the shipping cost. Berkey Water filter System is not responsible for any costs, delays, or problems resulting from shippers or customs. You may wish to check with local customs houses to estimate the cost before placing your order.
You can locate tariff information for your country at the following link:
If customs or duties are not paid, merchandise will be considered abandoned and you will not be issued a refund.
Import charges are typically collected upon delivery.
The customs invoice will include the price you paid for the product. We cannot alter this price or list it as a lower price for purposes of lower duties or customs.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US
We are committed to making you a satisfied customer. We are also committed to keeping you satisfied. If you have nay questions regarding these policies please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
HELPING YOU MAKE A GOOD PURCHASE
Help Me Choose –
Water Quality Issues - ARE YOU AT RISK?
Technical Information about the - BLACK BERKEY FILTER
Testimonials (rave review really) from BERKEY USERS
THE BERKEY MODELS - GET THE RIGHT "FIT" FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
Back to Home Page